Warm Up


  1. I think that this statement is very opinionated and controversial. I don't necessarily agree with it because I think that architecture and historical buildings are the main part of what I consider to be the environment that I live in. For example, the buildings in Japan are not built the same as the buildings in Brazil. As an aspiring photographer, this reminds me that sometimes the more personal side of an environment is what is worth taking a picture of.
  2. I didn't think that the photos were very interesting, but it seems like a cool place to visit.
  3. If I were a child of one of the store owners I would think I would become very knowledgeable about the specific items in the shop because each shop seems to be selling a few products. I would also be bored because the shop offers little variety.
  4. My favorite photo is the one where a woman is sitting at a desk and all around her in the frame is different colored flowers. The photo feels whimsical, bright, and fun. The colors and framing of the subject captured my eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finals Review

Personal Essays